Wednesday, September 28, 2005

it gets kind of lonely on tuesday and thursday nights -- todd's either at the lab until late or working until 2am. however, it does leave me lots of time for knitting without guilt!

i'm completely in love with knitpicks. all of it. i've been wanting to dye so badly, and their wool of the andes is PERFECT for the job! i have four days a week off from classes and work, and there's only so much homework a girl can do!

as soon as i get my loan excess check...hoooo boy. knitpicks will be able to upgrade to a whole new facility.

my secret pal spoilee got her first surprise from me yesterday, and wrote about it in her blog! she was really excited and that totally made my day. everyone seems to be getting really, really into the exchange this time -- i can't wait to see how it all turns out!

i'll be posting WIPs and FOs tonight after knitting club at school!

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie B. said...

I was just searching blogs and found yours. I like it!

Sonny M.

If you have a moment, please visit my site on elderly depression...I think you'll find it interesting. It pretty much covers elderly depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home