Friday, November 04, 2005

happy halloween, everyone! i had a most excellent time.


i received a wonderful package from my amazing (and seemingly, telepathic) secret pal!

along with yarns to dye for (another wonderful addition to my library!), i received:



i was planning on buying this exact yarn from knitpicks on the exact day that i got the package. my secret pal is amazing, and has possibly evolved into the next stage of human development. they are a super-human, and probably levitated the package to me with the power of their mind. it's a great way to get around the post office, isn't it?

i'll hopefully have a few FOs to post at the end of the weekend...i'm going home to visit the family, so there'll be lots of prime knitting time as i watch horrible scifi b-movies with my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home