Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I've been so lax in updating this past week! Finals are steadily approaching, Christmas is coming, and these past two weeks have been stressful beyond all sense. It looks like I've finally found a way to get rid of what's bothering me, and for that I'm thankful. Extremely thankful. Don't you all just love cryptic blog entries? Ha!

Secret Pal Six is almost over...I'm sort of bummed out, because nothing made my day more than checking my mail and finding a package addressed to me! Tee gets all the good stuff in the mail, but for a while I was making him jealous because my Spoiler was so fantastic. Speaking of, my Spoiler was Kim from Kim's Knitting World. As soon as I get home (because, lucky me, I'm at work/school all day), I'll be posting pictures of the latest largesse.

As for my knitting, I've finished one of the Nordic Mittens, and am almost finished with the cuff of the second. I've started to post my pictures on my Flickr account, which is of great interest to me because I can A) get comments on my pictures; B) share the pictures in groups; and C) keep track of friends' progress who don't have blogs or livejournals. If any of you faithful readers have Flickr accounts, add me! I'd love to see what you're up to!

After the Christmas knitting is done, I'll probably start another Fairly Easy Fair Isle cardigan for my sister. The poor kid is going to have a complete new wardrobe by the time she leaves to go abroad, but I figure that if I ingratiate myself to her now with lovely handknits, she'll kidnap a sheep for me. Or twenty.

Congratulations to the 21st Century Hostess on her new apartment! That's wicked awesome!

I am absolutely horrible at ending blog entries.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

it was fun being your pal!! i'm glad that you liked everything. good luck with finals, i know how stressful they can be!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Dude, word. I never know what the hell to put at the end of an entry. So I just, like, stop.

Thanks for the congrats!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I know what you mean about ending blogs. I don't like just stopping, so I normally say something stupid like "peace out". Which is something I never say when face to face. I understand about finals, good luck, and try to get some sleep. And if your sister manages to kidnap some sheep, send one my way.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home